Friday, March 27, 2009

What More Could You Ask For

This has become one of Maddie's favorite things to pass the time. Laurie got the movie "Mama Mia" for Christmas, and watched it with the kids. It has become Maddie's favorite movie, watching it almost daily. I have down loaded all of the songs from the movie and put them on a CD, so if the movie is not on the music is playing. Then she started combining the music with playing Wii baseball. So now she dances around the house singing ABBA songs from the movie and will stop to play the game, then start singing again. I think sometimes it all is a little overwhelming for her because she will let out a scream of frustration when she is not hitting the ball like she wants to in the game. It is quite intertaining to watch.......

3 comments:

Troy and Amanda said...

I know she keeps looking at you, but did she know you were recording her?

Laurie P. said...

She did not know I was recording her I had the camera hidden in the pillows. I just acted like I was watching her play.

Cammie said...

That is so cute! I love catching those moments. Who would've thought that a movie would make our kids love ABBA?!? I wish we could've seen Brae play in St. George, tell him good job!