WTH? I shot that thing like 12-15 times and was complaining of a sore shoulder. My 10 year old is shooting the same gun. Maybe the shells were loaded a little lighter for him. I'll just keep thinking that... otherwise I will have to think about the alternative, which is how wimpy I have become in my old age. Brandon and Brayden went hunting with Redneck and his son. Redneck is one of Brandon's co-workers that has chosen to end his employment at Salt Lake County to take up post at Utah County.... What's up with that? You get paid more, and you have more days off with Utah County, but still... come on.. working with Brandon and playing pranks all day.... you can't beat it. I hear more about how those two (Brandon and Redneck) put silly pictures on their captains' screen saver and locked him out of his own office then I do about how they took down a lethal felon or at least talked a psycho inmate out of shooting up the place because booking gave him back the wrong bag of personal items. Good times are over for Petey. He will have to find a new co-worker to help him in his practical joke scheming.Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Christmas/Winter Break Comes to a Close
Oh what a sweet weekend to end on. We spent it in Sanpete County (this is sounding vaguely familiar to last year at this time) Brayden went hunting with Brandon on Friday and shot a goose all by himself with a 12 gauge shotgun with 3 1/2 inch shotgun shells(the normal is 2 3/4).
WTH? I shot that thing like 12-15 times and was complaining of a sore shoulder. My 10 year old is shooting the same gun. Maybe the shells were loaded a little lighter for him. I'll just keep thinking that... otherwise I will have to think about the alternative, which is how wimpy I have become in my old age. Brandon and Brayden went hunting with Redneck and his son. Redneck is one of Brandon's co-workers that has chosen to end his employment at Salt Lake County to take up post at Utah County.... What's up with that? You get paid more, and you have more days off with Utah County, but still... come on.. working with Brandon and playing pranks all day.... you can't beat it. I hear more about how those two (Brandon and Redneck) put silly pictures on their captains' screen saver and locked him out of his own office then I do about how they took down a lethal felon or at least talked a psycho inmate out of shooting up the place because booking gave him back the wrong bag of personal items. Good times are over for Petey. He will have to find a new co-worker to help him in his practical joke scheming.
WTH? I shot that thing like 12-15 times and was complaining of a sore shoulder. My 10 year old is shooting the same gun. Maybe the shells were loaded a little lighter for him. I'll just keep thinking that... otherwise I will have to think about the alternative, which is how wimpy I have become in my old age. Brandon and Brayden went hunting with Redneck and his son. Redneck is one of Brandon's co-workers that has chosen to end his employment at Salt Lake County to take up post at Utah County.... What's up with that? You get paid more, and you have more days off with Utah County, but still... come on.. working with Brandon and playing pranks all day.... you can't beat it. I hear more about how those two (Brandon and Redneck) put silly pictures on their captains' screen saver and locked him out of his own office then I do about how they took down a lethal felon or at least talked a psycho inmate out of shooting up the place because booking gave him back the wrong bag of personal items. Good times are over for Petey. He will have to find a new co-worker to help him in his practical joke scheming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment