Saturday, March 28, 2009

Fun in the Sun


After the baseball tournament was over we stayed in St.George for a couple of day just to enjoy the weather and have some fun. We took the kid hike up on the DIXIE rock and through the red rock narrows, chased lizards and soaked up some sunshine. It was a nice relaxing weekend!!!


Brayden and Maddie on DIXIE rock with St.George in the background.

Brayden climbing the redrocks in St.George......


Maddie posing for a picture in the redrocks, she loves to climb and is not scared at all.

Chasing lizards!!! Of course the kids want to catch one and bring it home.


Maddie sqeezing through the narrows. She was happy as could be climbing all over the place.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm SO jealous. I'm sick of this damn rain and snow and cold weather. I need to go fishing and this weather just is not cooperating.
~Alisha