Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Work-Schmerk
Yes, it's true, I have once again joined the ranks of the employed. I am temping with a company named Ajilon. I work in the office of Boart Longyear in Salt Lake. It's an okay job, but I can't imagine that anyone ever did this as a full time position. I am a filing clerk, so far I have just filed, alphabetized, and matched invoices to check vouchers. Pretty much what you would expect for the title of filing clerk. I definitely don't miss the office drama of putting 6 women together in a small space with no windows. I am preparing my Halloween post, so stay tuned! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Can't wait for it! Hang in there w/all those ladies!
I couldn't work with a bunch of ladies either! Good Luck. Just be glad you don't have job like mine, working 50+ hr/wk.
My favorite work drama was when I worked for a place in Logan that helped battered women. One of the counselors there (female) was in love with the Administrator (female) and "came out" to her in a review meeting. It was quite the drama and mess not to mention uncomfortable for everyone!
I guess it could be worse! :-) ha ha
Post a Comment