Thursday, November 8, 2007

Halloween in Grantsville


A big, mean, scary grim reaper was Brayden's choice of costume and a beautiful, dainty fairy was Maddie's choice. We had a super fun time trick or treating in our new neighborhood. They don't do trunk-or-treating out here (yeah!!!) and EVERYBODY was home, so the kids got lots of candy in just a couple of hours. The weather was great so Maddie was able to really show off her costume and not be bundled too much. I missed being with my family in Pleasant Grove, which was our tradition in the past few years to eat chili and bread sticks and then go around my mom's neighborhood. But the kids were as happy as could be; so I was too, after a while. Below is my attempt at using the pattern kit with the little saws.


And here are the kids cutie cute pumpkins. Maddie would have had about five faces going around her pumpkin if I hadn't put a limit of three on her.



2 comments:

Vanessa said...

AWWWW! Maddie looks so cute! Brayden is scaring me! Glad they had fun!

Shannon said...

haha awesome pictures! :)