Monday, October 29, 2007

Home


This is a picture of our new house for all those who did not recieve my progress reports during construction. There are only a few of you, because I sent those updates out to just about everyone on my contact list. We are settling in a little. It will take time to get comfortable here. I was hoping we could just pick up where we left off in Lehi, but it will take time to make friends and bonds and trust people here. I forget that we lived in Lehi for 8 years and were neighbors with some of the people there for those 8 years. I hope we made the right decision moving here.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Beautiful home! I'm sure it will take time to make new friends! But first, you need people to move into your neighborhood! Can't wait to see the inside!

Unknown said...

It took awhile before Payson felt like home...probably over a year or so. It will come with time. :-)

Shannon said...

i've been here more than 2 years and in some ways i'm still waiting for it to feel like home. :( maybe i could make cookies for my neighbors or something....nah! :) haha