Tuesday, November 25, 2008

RANDOM THINGS THAT CAN BE HEARD AT OUR HOUSE

"I'm hungry"

"Mom, your armpits smell good"

"Daddy's butt is hairy!"

"I'll never stop drinking Pepsi, it tastes too good."

"Did you know cream of chicken soup has 7 grams of fat in a serving?"

and finally, my personal favorite: "Cheese is so gooooood"

*** Note from blog administrator: B is in a competition with his buddies at work to see who can loose the most weight by the end of the month. He's quite serious about it if you can't tell.***

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Make sure you slice the cheese straight. . .just like grandma Peterson used to do!

Shannon said...

Did you really put a comment about a hairy butt? :)

I took Zoey to my fave ice cream place (Coney's) and while eating my fave treat, she said "I am so IN LOVE with this!" And of course I was proud of my accomplishments as an aunt and teaching her the ways of food and love! haha

Cammie said...

I love it Laurie! Those comments sound so familiar...including the "hairy butt"!! I can't believe how serious Petey is about this dumb contest (its dumb because i'm not winning) Anyway, thanks for the laugh...

Cammie