Thursday, November 6, 2008

OH THE CHANGES A YEAR CAN MAKE!

What happened to my precious little daughter???? One year of living in Grantsville and look what it's done to her!!!!
Brayden and Maddie 2007










Maddie and Brayden 2008









I tried to remind Brayden that Halloween means dressing up in something you don't usually wear everyday. When he told me he wanted to "dress up" as a football player, I suggested he wear a cheerleading uniform and Maddie wear his football stuff, but he was having no part of it, I don't know why!!! I thought my idea was AWESOME.

P.S. I have to make a clarification to the Sodding post below. I did NOT lay all that sod in the backyard by myself. Brandon came home from work at 2 p.m. and helped and then our neighbor/hometeacher and his two boys came over and helped us finish it up. I'm still amazing though right?

No comments: