Thursday, February 28, 2008

Work Schmerk - Part II


I went and made a pitch to my boss and low and behold she accepted it!!! I am now working Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. I feel lucky to be able to pick and choose when I want to work. Plus, I will still be able to carpool with my friend and save money on gas. It's been nice having a little extra money in the bank. I'm not sure I will work in the summer, but I will worry about that in May. Maybe now I will be able to catch up on some house work and continue volunteering at the elementarys on Wednesdays. :) YAY!!!!!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Hurray Laur! That's great! Of course they wanted you to stay, you are such a hard worker! I'm sure it will work out better and I bet your kids will be glad to have you home more!