
Let er' rip baby! I could live like this for another month! And I even drive 45 minutes on country roads to work! I love it! We went to Ephriam for the weekend to check on the house and spend a weekend away from everything and everybody. We pulled into town and there were literally walls of snow. 4 ft. drifts, and where people had a tractor to move the snow it was even higher. It took us two hours in the dark to move the snow around enough to get the truck in the driveway. I about broke my back shoveling, but I didn't even care because the next day we got up, started the 4-wheeler, pumped up the snow tube and went redneck CRAZY in the snow! We pulled the kids all over the little town of Wales (west of Ephriam). Throwing them off when we would speed around the corners just like Craig Hreinson used to when I was little. The deal was that if you got thrown off the tube, you had to trade with someone. Brandon told me to go slow with Maddie. So I did. When I looked back, she had her hands propped behind her head!!! She wasn't even holding on!!! So you all know exactly what her mother did. Revved it up of course and put her in a snow bank! :) After the kids and I got tired of that, we made a snow cave in one of those 4 ft. drifts and then a snowman and finally after 4 hours of play, they were cold and ready to come in for hot chocolate.

3 comments:
i'm w/you, laur--i love this snow!! it is a pain to commute in but it just makes me so happy every time i look outside! someday i'd like to personally witness your "redneck crazy!" haha
You two are crazy! I hate the stinkin' snow. It needs to end. But, sounds like you had fun! (sorry, don't mean to rain on your snow parade)
Those are some Super Cute kids!!
Post a Comment