I felt like I needed to dedicate a post to my Maddison Makenzie Peterson. She is my life source. How else can I explain the happiness and vividness that she brings to my life. Not to take anything away from Brayden because they both are the driving force in my life, but a little girl is special to her mommy. Last Saturday we spent at my parents house. And Saturday morning, as is common in my parents house, they put on the Beach Boys and turned up the volume on those ugly massive speakers they still have in the kitchen. Maddie was mesmerized by my mom and dad dancing and gettin' jiggy with it. Somehow along the way she managed to ask my dad why he liked to dance so much and his answer was "it's what made me fall in love with grandma. She was such a beautiful dancer." Maddie has been on a "what made you fall in love with mom" kick ever since. She has been asking us (Brandon and I) where we met, why we liked each other, if we have a crush on each other and if we still love each other. Every time we kiss in front of her, she gets this little smile on her face. She is a happy, precious little thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
AWWWWW! She is so cute! Especially in those curlers! I would have loved to see Kathy and RJ dancing around!
LAUR THAT IS SO AWESOME!! I too have fond memories of your parents and us dancing around the kitchen to the Beach Boys!!! "Come and go w/me" baby! I love that!!
Love this post, Laur! What a darling little girl. I'm excited to see you this Thurs (will you be there?)
Hey it's good to hear and see what your family has been up to. I haven't seen you guys for so long! I just had to write and say hi and tell you what a cute little girl you have she is darling. Well it looks like you guys are doing great. Hopefully we can have a big walker get together sometime for all us cousins. Tell Sherri I said Hi the next time you see her.
Love Juli
Post a Comment