
By request of Shannon West, here is a picture of our goats. Their actually pretty good to stay in the yard and eat our weeds but one day they escaped and went on quite the adventure to the dog pound. Brandon had only the car and wanted to get them out before the place closed for the night and so he put them in the back seat of the Buick. What was that? Did you ask if they crapped all over the place? Yeah! They did. And somehow it was my fault and I had to clean it up. AWESOME!


3 comments:
Because it was totally all your fault.
Do you stare at them too like George Clooney?
When did this all happen. I wish that I could have seen Brandon put them in the car!!!!
Look at those innocent blue eyes! I hope it was just poop and not pee.
Post a Comment