Last week was spring break for our kids, they were out of school for a week. They were plenty busy with softball and baseball going on every night for one of them. Laurie is helping coach Maddie softball team and I am helping coach Braydens Outlaw team and the coach of his city league team. Yes that's right Maddie got talked into playing softball by Laurie's boss Chad. He told her he would buy her and Oreo shake if she would sign up for softball, and she took the deal. So they have been having practices twice a week for a couple of weeks now, and after the first practice she did not want it to end. Maddie was suppose to have games this week but with this lovely Utah weather they have been rained/snowed out.
Brayden played in another baseball tournament with his TC Outlaw team in Spanish Fork. The boys played pretty well and made it into the semi final game of that tournament before being eliminated. Thursday and Friday of the tournament were nice weather but then it rained all day Saturday. Brayden again played pretty good, as did all of the boys. As a coach and dad it is nerve racking sometimes, but has been fun to see all the boys progressing and getting better each time we play. Brayden was happy to have both sides of the family come out and watch his games. I have not gotten any pictures of Maddie playing yet but I will post some as soon as she has a game.
Brayden played in another baseball tournament with his TC Outlaw team in Spanish Fork. The boys played pretty well and made it into the semi final game of that tournament before being eliminated. Thursday and Friday of the tournament were nice weather but then it rained all day Saturday. Brayden again played pretty good, as did all of the boys. As a coach and dad it is nerve racking sometimes, but has been fun to see all the boys progressing and getting better each time we play. Brayden was happy to have both sides of the family come out and watch his games. I have not gotten any pictures of Maddie playing yet but I will post some as soon as she has a game.
A drive to the right center fence for a double!!!!
Picture of Brayden pitching, Laurie thinks that he looks just like me in this picture.
Ready to make the play at first.

4 comments:
I can't believe how grown up Brayden looks in these pictures. Troy and I will have to make it out to a game.
Hope he gets his hat in time for the next game. Love ya!
yep he got it, but doesn't have enough to pay you back yet. He will if he earns his allowance this week. Brandon has taught him how to run the lawn mower, so now that is his Saturday chore. Hope he doesn't chop a toe off! :)
You were in Spanish and didn't call? I'm so hurt.
Post a Comment