Friday, September 12, 2008

Maddie's House of Hair


Maddie decided I needed a taste of my own medicine. We spent an afternoon doing my hair in piggies. She puts the elastics in soooo tight!! She learned that from her dad. She thought I looked so pretty and said I had to leave them in the whole day, so I did. Through football practice and a quick stop at the grocery store. Yikes!

6 comments:

Johnna Jayne said...

How cute is that!! I love that you really did wear them the whole day.

Vanessa said...

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Shannon said...

i know how you feel---i have to dig my fingernails into something to get through zoey doing my hair. good times! but wow it sure seems to make them happy! :)

Troy and Amanda said...

I love this post. Good work on going out into public like that. I am proud of you.

j- said...

Cute hair, Laurie!! What a great Mom you are!! I can't believe how big Maddie is!!

I love the front of your house- a yard would be nice, but you have beautiful home!! We are crazy and are adding onto ours! I am not sure what we were thinking, but it should be done soon, so we are excited!

Good to see what you guys are up to!!

Janeen said...

Wow its a small blog world. I have no idea how I got here just reading a blog or two and kept noticing other people I knew and somehow got to yours. Its been a long time, however I think of you often (everytime my daughter runs to catch a slamming door and I yell watch your fingers, what a horible memory). Just wanted to say Hi.. and Nice Hair Janeen "Gilbert" Olsen