Thursday, September 11, 2008

"EVERYBODY'S GOT A DREAM. WHAT'S YOUR DREAM?"

Here is my dream. A beautiful front yard and approach to my front door.









What does my front yard currently look like you ask?





As you can see we have a lot of work and money to put into it before it will look so good, but I am up for the task. I have already spent a good amount of time clearing away weeds and debris and spreading topsoil. Curbing is scheduled for Wed. and sod will be coming on Thurs. Wish me luck!! :)

P.S. Can anyone name the movie that my title/quote is from? Hint: The quote is from the very end of the movie.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty Woman

natjwalker said...

One of our favorite movies of all time. Great post Laurie! Just think about the positive right now you don't have to mow the lawn 2x a week!!!

Vanessa said...

I like your new background! Very cute. Good luck with the yard!

Troy and Amanda said...

Oh...I am excited to see what you do with your BIG yard. It will be that nice someday.

Jody said...

You'll have to post when you get the lawn in. I love your house, girl. Happy times!

Shannon said...

why didn't anyone post their dreams? isn't that what you were asking? well i'm all about dreaming....so my current dream is (i have to narrow it down b/c there are so many) to actually have my house all decorated by my 4 year anniversary of living here (July 15, 2009). i doubt it can happen but again....this is a dream. yours looks so awesome---i can't wait to see your yard finished!

Mariah said...

Your house is so beautiful! Good luck with the landscaping.