I quit. The end. I'm done. My boss offered me a full-time position as an A/P processor (which is a step up from my current title) and I turned it down (this was in June). She then proceeded to tell me that at some point, around August, they would no longer need a filing clerk because we were buying the software to become a completely paperless office. So I started to think that I needed to look around for a new job. Then my daycare sent home a note saying that they were closing their doors for good. That they were not able to keep their facility up to Utah code. So that kind of put the nail in the coffin and I laid my employment with Boart Longyear to rest.
Now I will have time to make my blog smokin' hot!!! And post like everyday!!! Just kidding, no promises Vanessa and Jarvie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Now there really is no excuse to not post something at least once a week.
Good for you Laurie!! I love not working outside the house.
And so much more time to stamp!!! :) Congrats Laur--that must feel awesome!
Post a Comment