Tuesday, July 15, 2008

MEMORY LANE

I got this from Nance Macedones' blog (a friend from Lehi) and thought it was cute and way more fun than tagging!


1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.


It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I would love for everyone to play along. Don't be shy leave whatever memory you would like.

11 comments:

Troy and Amanda said...

WOW!!! Just one memory. If I had to pick just one it would be when you and B invited Troy and I to go camping with you. I was making some breakfast.(You were so kind to let me use your stove in the trailer). The more I tried to make a yummy breakfast and help out the bigger mess I seemed to make. If you recall I spilled egg batter all over the place and spent the next two hours scrubbing your kitchen. Nice Work Jarvie!!! Next time I will be doing dinner.

Vanessa said...

My long awaited dream has come true. I know you are doing this post, just so I can share the memory that you LOVE me to share with everyone. I now present to you:

Picture Day 1985
That's right. I first met Laurie in our 6th grade class. I had just moved to UT from CA and didn't have any friends. I was dressed in rockin' red levi's, a turquoise and gray striped polo with a white sweater vest over the top. I thought I looked pretty good in 1985 standards. Laurie walked right up to me and said "You are wearing THAT for picture day?" And that Ladies and Gentlemen was my first encounter with Lauresa K. Walker. And we have been friends ever since!

I have a plethora of other experiences I could share, but we could dedicate and entire blog to that!

PS, I'll do this post sometime next week on my blog! Can't wait to hear what you will share about me. Just make sure it's the PG-rated version!

Troy and Amanda said...

NOTHING BEATS HALLOWEEN TOURNEY!!! LIKE YOU SAID NOTHING MORE TO SAY!!!

j- said...

I am so stoked that you have a blog!! I can't wait to show JT!!

I have to agree on the memory part- that was hard for me to do- but I try to be pretty level headed and I always thought that it was because 1. they were boys and 2. they wanted to be friends but couldn't quite figure it out- and I am so happy they became great friends- Brayden always made me laugh because he was so outspoken- Every time I walk past your house I wish you guys were still there *Ü* JT needs more buddies in the neighborhood!

Johnna Jayne said...

I'm coming to the family reunion so hopefully we can make some fun memories there.

Vanessa said...

go enter my blog giveaway

Troy and Amanda said...

I have to post another memory. Remember when you used to post on your blog so I could see your cute kids? Those were good times.

Hema and Becky said...

I have a bunch of great memories of you at Girls Camp. You are such a fun person to be around. Never complaining, patient when the YW were complaining, and always willing to walk that hill to the bathroom with me! I loved the example you set for the YW by getting up and coming to church every week with your kids on your own! You are an awesome lady! I miss seeing you at bookclub! By the way, have you picked up your copy of Breaking Dawn yet?????

Vanessa said...

Hahahahah, that is a good oneTroy and Amanda!

mikesmob3 said...

Iiiinnnnggg... Need I say more?

Shannon said...

OK I have taken way to long to respond to this (sorry). I have narrowed it down to 2 memories: 1) eating orange sherbet floats in your kitchen while listening to "Come Go With Me" by the Beach Boys as your parents danced. 2) St. George for softball our senior year (and after graduation too). ok and one more 3) my mom finally buying you your own mug at my house b/c everyone kept drinking out of your cup! haha and I still laugh about you calling her "Ver." :)