Just wanted to make sure and thank the stamp club girls for coming out to g-ville for stamp club this month. It was so great to have friends at my house and bake and entertain. I have missed it so. And espcially thanks to Shannon and Vanessa for the wonderful belated birthday gifts! You can't beat stamp essentials, candles and homemade cards! My FAVS!!! You guys are awesome! Love ya!
P.S. Jody - you can forget my paper anytime!! I love the new stamp set!!
P.S. Jody - you can forget my paper anytime!! I love the new stamp set!!

5 comments:
It was great to see your house! It is so beautiful. Thanks for the yummy food and fun!
Thanks for hosting us! The food was delicious and your house is beautiful! It was fun!
It was so great to see your home... and can I just tell you what I thought about those fabulous homemade caramel rolls?!!! Love to you, girl! Glad you like the stamp set. It was the least I could do. :-)
ok i am a little late on this comment....but i had the most wonderful time in g-ville seeing your you and your house and your family!! so much fun! :) thanks for being such a fab hostess!
seeing your you. that was good, shannon. :)
Post a Comment