
My friend is moving to St. George. WAahhhHHHH!!! I'm so sad!!! I'll never see her again, okay, so maybe 4 or 5 times, but still... not every week. :( And because she said she looks at my blog nearly every day, here is a post to you Jarvs.
5 reasons I love and will miss Jarvie
1. She is an awesome softball player - I have been playing softball with Jarvie for about five years, although it seems like I have known her longer. I love that she always comes to a game with a desire to perform her best and WIN WIN WIN! She will play just about any position she is asked to and does great at them all. She's super fast on the bases and has a good pop-up slide.
2. She gives me "tough love"- When I'm not trying hard, or just being a slacker, she's not afraid to say "Dude, what's up? Your like 0 for 100 or something. Are ya thinking about getting a hit sometime today?" and "Dude, why have a blog if your never going to update it!" And we can still be great friends :)
3. She's a fun drunk - What happens in St. George at the women's halloween tourney, stays in St. George!
4. She loves my kids - It drives me crazy to watch my kids climb all over her and jump up in her lap and maul her to death, but she takes it all in stride and is super sweet to them. Even when they interupt us when we are trying to talk and give her wildflowers they found when we are camping.
5. There are so many things I feel like we have in common - Our husbands play on the same softball team and have for years. She loves to camp and be outdoors. She doesn't mind being dirty and wearing a hat for days in the mountains. She is strong and can remodel, pack and clean a house nearly single handedly. Of course she loves softball and supports her hubbies love of the cubs. She plans her pregnancy around the softball season. She rarely cries. She has to have a clean house. I could go on and on......
So Jarvie, I just want you to know how much I will miss you and in more ways than one.
5 reasons I love and will miss Jarvie
1. She is an awesome softball player - I have been playing softball with Jarvie for about five years, although it seems like I have known her longer. I love that she always comes to a game with a desire to perform her best and WIN WIN WIN! She will play just about any position she is asked to and does great at them all. She's super fast on the bases and has a good pop-up slide.
2. She gives me "tough love"- When I'm not trying hard, or just being a slacker, she's not afraid to say "Dude, what's up? Your like 0 for 100 or something. Are ya thinking about getting a hit sometime today?" and "Dude, why have a blog if your never going to update it!" And we can still be great friends :)
3. She's a fun drunk - What happens in St. George at the women's halloween tourney, stays in St. George!
4. She loves my kids - It drives me crazy to watch my kids climb all over her and jump up in her lap and maul her to death, but she takes it all in stride and is super sweet to them. Even when they interupt us when we are trying to talk and give her wildflowers they found when we are camping.
5. There are so many things I feel like we have in common - Our husbands play on the same softball team and have for years. She loves to camp and be outdoors. She doesn't mind being dirty and wearing a hat for days in the mountains. She is strong and can remodel, pack and clean a house nearly single handedly. Of course she loves softball and supports her hubbies love of the cubs. She plans her pregnancy around the softball season. She rarely cries. She has to have a clean house. I could go on and on......
So Jarvie, I just want you to know how much I will miss you and in more ways than one.

1 comment:
Seriously... this is the cutest thing ever. You are way to nice to me. I am going to miss you like crazy. I am so happy you decided to make the long drive out to Cottonwood Complex to play with me. St. George is only another 4 hours if you can take it. I am sure we will be camping in no time. Troy bought his deer tag last night. CAN'T WAIT!!! Miss ya. I will be sure to call, write and update my blog so you know how things are going. You better do the same so I can see pictures of your cute kids.
Post a Comment