Maddie had her first school program. And it was the first time that I have missed one of my kids school functions :(
They did a bunch of dances including the chicken dance, which the parents and spectators were encouraged to stand up and participate in. Brandon swears that he did the chicken dance, but I have a hard time believing that! I wish I had proof :) But you know if I would have been there, he never would have participated, so I guess there was one good thing that came from me missing.

4 comments:
Way to go Maddie! She got it really going there in the end! And good job to Brandon for being Mr.Mom for the day! I"m sure Maddie loved it!
PS, if you want to quit getting weird comments on your blog, turn on word verification on the comment section on your settings bar. That will eliminate spammers. I just learned that from Amanda :)
what a cutie! she is definately a better hula hooper than I am
Jo
DUDE!!! Look I know we are all busy, but after my last post I would have thought you would STEP up and get things going. I NEED THINGS TO READ!!! I GET BORED.
Post a Comment