In
Grantsville there is but one event that defines your third grade experience. THE NUTCRACKER!!! Apparently it is a
Christmas tradition dating back to.... well I don't know when, because I am a
newby, but it's a BIG DEAL! They only allow each family 6 tickets and you can only get into the gym with a ticket.
Brayden had the part of a
spanish dancer. He did an awesome job and he got to touch a girls hand every
Tuesday for the past 2 months (
rehearsals). LUCKY!! I have to apologize for my terrible camera skills. I have only a couple of crappy shots for my blog, so here goes.
The Dance
(back row, far right)
Final bows, Brayden is in the middle.

The costuming was really great, the kids all knew their parts and participated without too much complaining. What more could you ask for from 8 year olds? Soon to be 9.... tomorrow!!!
1 comment:
Wow! Look at little Brayden all grown up!!!! I should really say little mini Brandon! He looked a little shy in the picture holding that girls hand but I bet he secretly loved it! What a production!
Post a Comment