Saturday, December 15, 2007

A Festive Night

THANK YOU THANK YOU my girlfriends for a wonderful night out!! What a blast to get together and talk about all the random silly things we use to do. And thank you for refreshing my memory about the stupid things I did! And very apparently still do!! Ugh, when will I ever grow up? We all have issues :) For pictures of our happy evening, please see Vanessa and Shannon's blog, because of course, I didn't bring my camera. Love you Mailee, Shannon, Vanessa, Amy and Jody!!! :) :) :)

9 comments:

Vanessa said...

I had a great time too! Merry Christmas!

Shannon said...

It was the best!!! :) And soon I'll actually have my pictures posted. :) Love you!

Laurie P. said...

Wow, V, your post killed mine by like 100%!!! Your an awesome blogger and picture historian!!! :)

Vanessa said...

Oh Laurie, stop it! How did you like my comment about picture day?? i'll put that one to rest once and for all! hahaha

Vanessa said...

ps, did you get shani's christmas card?

Shannon said...

no, i didn't get shani's christmas card!! my wish for her for 2008 is to update her blog and then add me to her christmas card list!! :(

Vanessa said...

No kidding! I have left like 50 comments telling her to update. And, i even wrote it on my Christmas card to her to update her blog!

Vanessa said...

she might get the chop from me pretty soon if she doesn't update! hahaha

Vanessa said...

Loved your Christmas card! So cute!